Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Let Freedom Ring


HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY! This is my absolute favorite holiday. We went to some friends' home and had a lot of fun setting off fireworks and bottle rockets and the such. We dressed Misha in red, white, and blue, of course (it matched her toes!). She is finally smiling more and more for us, and I finally got it on camera! She's so cute! Anyway-I hope everyone took the time to remember what it is we celebrate, and how blessed we are to live where we are free. Happy fourth everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable, and what a beautiful smile. Corinne

Anonymous said...

Oh there is my little angel. I know ure pain trying to paint little toes...Bri is always more interrested in teh nail polish than getting her toes done! I love this outfit by the way! Liselle.