Monday, October 1, 2007

Goings on

So, this picture makes it look like my kid's growing up in the neighborhood I did...and well, she kind of is. But I think kids look funny in over sized hats.

This child is definitely Jerry's...she took this bag of sweetarts out of the bowl you see there in the picture, all on her own. She definitely didn't get the sweet tooth from me! Everyone knows I'm a salty kinda gal.
And we went to the Maryland Renaissance Festival this year-I worked there my senior year of high school. It was fun, but I still say it's more fun working it than to attend it as a patron. Hope everyone is well. And happy day! I'm starting work again! Wahoo!

3 comments:

Lin said...

she is getting so big! i'm sad i couldn't meet you guys at the fair! but i would have hated to passed on whatever it was i had. we need to make new plans!! miss ya!

and where are you working?

Anonymous said...

you guys are looking good! -Love, Jim

Anonymous said...

You guys look so happy! What a cute family! How much will you be working? You know how I'm wondering how it works out--is Jerry going to watch her while you're at work? I'm already freaking out about child care and I'm just barely pre-engaged.