

I think she's so cute with a little fountain hair do! Here's what it looks like when we take it out...oh, she's so cute I can hardly stand it. I've been trying to post this blog for two weeks now...here's the story. We got a new camera for our anniversary, and it's 12.1 megapixels. Which means bigger pictures, right? Well, trying to load those on here with a dial-up connection was utterly impossible. So, we finally realized since I've been working and sundry other wonderful things that we have the ability to afford high speed! Wahoo! So, I finally get the wonderful high speed that I had when I was living in the apartment at Crestwood before Jer and I were married. YEAH! You have NO idea how long overdue this is. So, happy day, prepare for better pictures, and even video clips! She's getting so big and we can hardly believe she'll be nine months in just two short weeks. We hope everyone's good-let us know!
5 comments:
I can't stand it either, Hayley, she's a doll. I just want to eat her up every time I see her. :) I cannot believe you were on dial-up as long as you were. I mean, isn't it one of the essentials nowadays: food, water, sewer, electric, HIGH SPEED INTERNET! Honestly, woman!
I feel your pain, honey. Brian and I are still on dial-up until I can get the budget in order. California living is SOOO expensive. We did a free trial of high speed and going back to dial-up was grueling. Miss you and love you,
Solwette
yay! finally more hayley! i love high speed.
also. more pictures! that misha is so cute. i love her smiles.
Congrats from moving from the Dark Ages into the 21st Century!!!
I just love it that Misha is always giggling her head off!!! Welcome to high speed...I can't wait to hear her precious laugh!
Post a Comment