Monday, March 31, 2008

The Double Fountain

CUTEST CHILD EVER. 'Nough said.

Oh, and for future reference people...please, don't send any "brain squeezers" to Misha-I don't personally like them, she doesn't tolerate wearing them (she pulls them RIGHT off), and this is what gets done with them when we receive them....

This is not to say we don't appreciate you sending her things-we really really do...but I have mentioned it before that I don't put them on her, and I wasn't lying. Jer-honey, I love you, and purple is a REALLY good color on you.:)

11 comments:

Lindsey said...

she really is adorable. i love the pigtails.

Erin said...

Too Cute!

Hey, I have a blogger question for you...every time I change my template, I loose everything I've done to customize my blog...all my links, and especially the cute things Morgan says...how do you switch templates without loosing your links, etc?

Sarah W. said...

I agree... Jerry, Purple is NOT a good color for you!!

{Jason and Elan} said...

She is a total cutie! I love her pigtails too. The new layout is pretty, it is "springy".

lisa said...

I will try again to leave a comment. I have tried before and clearly I am not smart enough to get past the security devise. Here it goes....I love the fountains. I have many fond wmemories of my Emmy having such a hair do...she was a bit older and called them pork chops. Ran to the door yelling "look daddy.... I have pork chops!!!"

lisa said...

Oh I am mom. I have no idea how to change that. I am sister Albright when I am not out fighting crime. You may know me as lisa.

elenapena said...

You're a crazy bunch of Browns ... he he he ... except for Misha ... she's just so stinkin' cute. I still want to eat her ... in case you were wondering ...

Kim and Jim said...

This is a new look for Misha- and Jerry... I have to admit, Misha is much cuter in purple. But, hey- I've never seen a better use for those brain-crushers and bibs! I'll have to run that one by Jim. On second thought, my Birthday is coming up in a couple of months, so I better not antagonize him. I'm hoping for lots of good loot this year.

Erin said...

Thanks, I might try that site...I should have asked sooner!

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I think Jerry may have just started a new fashion trend!
And that big girl is so stinking cute, I love that dress! Just love it...I have to bring my grown up to play with your minnie angel!

mnhvance said...

LOVE your blog! I can't wait to get a few minutes and actually sit down to read EVERYTHING! You guys are so awesome! I'll be checking in often...:)