So, there's no harm in starting a good workout regimen too early in life, wouldn't you say? We try to stay healthy and workout-Misha should too. Already learning that good body image it would seem.
Things are well for us. We've been looking into moving, though not far, and we think we might have found a good place. We're pretty excited about things in the future. Work goes well for both Jer and I, and he's now thankfully back to 24 hr. shifts, so he works "less". At least he's gone from home less. We hope all is still well with all our family and friends. Oh, and if we do indeed move into this new place, there's a TON more room for people to come and visit!
Things are well for us. We've been looking into moving, though not far, and we think we might have found a good place. We're pretty excited about things in the future. Work goes well for both Jer and I, and he's now thankfully back to 24 hr. shifts, so he works "less". At least he's gone from home less. We hope all is still well with all our family and friends. Oh, and if we do indeed move into this new place, there's a TON more room for people to come and visit!
5 comments:
you go girl. e was lifting weights before he could walk. he liked my mom's 1 and 2 pounders. he would lift one with both hands it was so cute. now he does pretty good with 3 and 5 lbs. can't ever start them too young!
I remember that time we talked on campus, too- it was good times! Oh- about the move- would it happen to be back to Provo? Well, I can always hope.
She is so gorgeous! I am so happy to have your blog in my favorites. Loved seeing you yesterday. You rock!
Thanks Hayley - - - you remembered!!! I'm going to enjoy keeping up with you!
So where would you move? How close? Misha certainly is growing up!!! I just found out that Casey and Whitney are having their second baby - so I get to be a third time grandma! Yeah me! =) Maybe it's time to get Misha a playmate??? =)
Post a Comment