Monday, October 13, 2008
Conference weekend
We had a good time this conference. My mom and dad came up for a few days away, and it was fun, even from the beginning. Our first hilarious moment happened when they arrived very late Friday night. They brought along a queen size mattress with it's own automatic air pump....when it's charged.:) Needless to say-we took an hour pumping that thing up by hand (or I should say foot) with the pump that came with my exercise ball. Once in a while we got a boost from the automatic pump. It was amusing to say the least.
Misha had lots of fun playing with Oma and Opa. She really preferred Oma (sorry Dad!), but she finally warmed up and was willing to ride horsey on whom became affectionately known as the glue horse.;)
She also had lots of fun horsing around with daddy. Those two are like peas in a pod, and I just love watching them together.
The conference talks were inspiring. It always amazes me how the older I get, the less long conference seems. I get so much out of it, and really feel how important the gospel is. My favorite talk was by...well, I don't remember-there were so many good ones! Elder Holland was wonderful, and I enjoyed so many others. I hope everyone else got something out of it too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It looks like things for you are great!! I can't believe how big she is!! It's crazy!
When are you going to actual stop to visit the people in Salt Lake? Hopefully sometime soon! We all miss you!
How fun to see your dad playing horsey!!! Looks like you are all doing great.
Post a Comment