In November Jer took Misha with him on a much-needed visit to see his family. It was our niec Sophie's birthday while they were there, and I know that they had a blast seeing all of his family. Here's Misha with her Grandma Brown enjoying some birthday cake.
So, here's our grateful list (in no particular order). We hope all of you had a fantastic Christmas and that 2009 goes better for all of us.
10) Misha finally began walking in June!
9) Jerry finished precepting early in October for his EMT-Intermediate.
8) Hayley got a full-time job with the National Institutes of Health as a Respiratory Therapist-therefore no longer having to work night shifts! (Though, she does miss her co-workers at National Naval Hospital across the street.)
7) Misha has finally begun using WORDS to tell us what she wants. (Sometimes)
6) Hayley and Misha came out (mostly) unscathed after being hit as pedestrians by a truck at the beginning of April.
5) Finally being financially independent (though, maybe it’s our parents that are more grateful for that).
4) NOT having our car stolen, though, the catalytic converter was…
3) Jerry and Hayley BOTH having Thanksgiving and Christmas days off work.
2) Having two wonderful friends (Pam Harmon and Melinda Cole) who have been willing to watch Misha when Jerry and Hayley are both at work. (They are AMAZING.)
1) Our wonderful friends and family who have helped us through the difficult moments.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! (AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR-WE'RE STARTING OURS IN THE BAHAMAS FOR OUR 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!)
6 comments:
Ohhh Bahamas!!! Lucky.
Ooooh a kitchen aid! I am so jealous! (Seriously) Hope you enjoy your much-needed vacation!
Thanks for the Christmas card! I am so jealous you get to go to the Bahamas. So fun! And, your hair is growing back fast!
Reasons I hate you:
#1 - Your Kitchen Aid
#2 - The Bahamas
Reasons I think you ROCK!:
#1 - You gave birth to the most adorable child (after mine, of course)
#2 - You have a great marriage
#3 - You have a FAB job
#4 - Your husband adores you
#5 - You're a good friend.
p.s. They stole your catalytic converter? VERY interesting.
Amen, 2008 sucked! But I think 2009 will be a great year! Your little girl is a doll! I want your kitchen aid, and I LOVE YOU!
Finally, an update! Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas (although I have to admit, I'm a Bosch girl myself). Misha is the most adorable little stink I have ever seen, seriously. Good work you two!
Have a blast in the Bahamas! I'm green with envy, especially after the huge snowstorms we've had lately out here.
Post a Comment