I found this on my friend Elan's blog and thought I'd post a little more info about us in celebration of our anniversary.
What is your husband's name? Jerry
How long have you guys been married? 5 YEARS! It's a miracle!
How long did you date? We dated 2 months, then were engaged for 2 months (approximately)
How old is he? 28
Who is taller? Jer
Who can sing the best? Me-but he's not half bad with the radio.;)
Who is smarter? I'd say it's an even playing field-I just have more education.
Who pays the bills? Me
Who does the laundry? Me-though, he does his "work" laundry by himself.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jerry, but when we stay in hotels, I often do-I have no idea why. And I did for the first year and a half of our marriage-switched to the left when we moved here to the east coast.
Who mows the lawn? Jerry-but I have been known to do it myself before.
Who cooks dinner? We both do-it depends who wasn't at work that day....or who got home earlier.
Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Me-mostly because I'm wrong a lot more than he is.
Who kissed who first? I did. He was taking too long.
Who wears the pants? We each wear a leg.
I didn't get officially tagged-so I won't tag anyone else either. But have fun if you want to.
3 comments:
So fun! I love hearing about my friends! Hope all is well with you!
Ha ha! My favorite was your response to "Who wears the pants?" I couldn't have said it better myself :) Congratulations on 5 years - Holy COW! Good job you guys :)
I love Misha's monkey- we've got a mini one just like it for the Christmas tree! She is getting very big and tall-I cannot beleive it. I think she may be taller than Briana. They have to get together and play- when we get back from Texas I'll make it happen.
Post a Comment