Thursday, March 12, 2009

Movie!

And a picture. So, I think that most of you don't really care to hear my opinions. Most of you never comment on those blogs that don't involve a picture of my daughter, so I suppose I get the hint. I'm not Lindsey Patten-people don't care what I say. So, here's a picture of the kid, and a short clip of her saying some of her new words. Hope you enjoy!

I just love dressing my daughter for the summer! It was 75 degrees out last weekend! Just 4 short days after a foot of snow fell! Yeah for the warm, perfect, dry, pollen free days that come as a surprise at the beginning of March!



My favorite is her saying "'llo?"

2 comments:

Kim and Jim said...

It's funny- I always get more comments on my blog when I have pictures of my kids too! How fun that your sister came to visit, too. As always, Misha is growing like a weed! She needs a little bro. or sis. to play with...
Kim

Karen said...

Hope you can save all this for Misha when she is an adult!! She is just too cute! We need new posts!!