Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hershey!

So we had a great time on our trip to Hershey Park on the first weekend of August. We didn't get a ton of pics, but here are a few-mostly of the kid.

Here she is on her very first solo amusement park ride. She had a ball-it was the little kiddie ride that's hot air balloons. She went on it about three time before our trip was over.



She also seems to be quite the little daredevil. She made Jerry go on this ride with her, which goes surprisingly fast! It also had a joy stick at the front of the space ship that controls it going up and down-Jer wanted it down, she was all about going up!



I'm quite lucky I got this shot.

Of course she went on the swings. They're her favorite!



She also insisted on going on the carosel several times. It was fun though.



For the first time ever, we got our caricature drawn. Misha was not a happy camper at the time, so the fact that he was able to capture her so completely from the one or two times that she smiled was quite good! He also kept saying while he was drawing me that it looked like I was a presidential candidate. I said yeah, my campaign would be "Grow up, go to school, and get a good job with health insurance benefits. Sorry, the welfare system is closed." He he. All in all it was a really fun trip.


No comments: