For those of you who didn’t hear-I’m having a caesarian section performed tomorrow, April 7th, to bring this little boy into the world. At my amniocentesis today (a procedure now required, at least by my practice, if doing an induction BEFORE 39 weeks gestation-even if by a day, which was my plan), we found out that the placenta previa condition I had that we originally thought had resolved, hasn’t. And the baby is not head down. We also found out that my amniotic fluid is a bit low, and that can cause further problems if allowed to get worse. So, we scheduled to have my c-section done tomorrow at about 1:50 in the afternoon. So, tomorrow our little man will be brought into the world-stay tuned for pictures. Hopefully, we’ll have a name picked out by the time he’s born…
2 comments:
Welcome baby Scott...I hope you are doing well Hayley. Love you all.
Good luck!
Post a Comment