Cute baby!! You are very lucky that he is actually letting you get some sleep. Tysen just barely started sleeping through the night (heck, he's only 7 months old now), and he is completely bottle-fed now, so I am starting to feel like I finally have my body back. Now if I could just lose those last 20 lbs... the ones that always stick around forever...
6 comments:
He is so handsome! congrats!
Now I think he looks like Jer in the last picture. Probably should come to Utah so we can determine in person!!!!
Cute baby!! You are very lucky that he is actually letting you get some sleep. Tysen just barely started sleeping through the night (heck, he's only 7 months old now), and he is completely bottle-fed now, so I am starting to feel like I finally have my body back. Now if I could just lose those last 20 lbs... the ones that always stick around forever...
What a sweet baby! I love that brother/sister picture - totally frame-able!
OK, totally love the mohawk! He is so adorable and it looks like Misha kinda likes him too! They are going to be good buddies!
they are so cute Hayley! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks and meet the little ones!
Post a Comment