Saturday, April 2, 2011

BMG Again!

We had the chance to go see Blue Man Group again on their tour that brought them here to DC. It's so rare we ever get to go on a date, so we got documentation.;) We had a great time with some great friends of ours. Their show always rocks-if you haven't seen it, you should!! Oh, and for those that didn't know, I chopped my hair again. I went pixie short. I love how easy it is, and how little shampoo it takes! And I finally look like I make a bit of an effort (without having to make much of one!). Thanks Jason and Amy for coming with us. We had a great time!

2 comments:

Annie H. said...

Dang, girl! LOVE the hair!! You ROCK that pixie look!! (And you are brave -- I would never have the guts to cut my hair that short). All in all, YOU GO GIRL! Miss & Love!

Liselle said...

OOO hot Tamale...you always look so amazing with the pixie cut. Love it! Hi Jerry, you look nice too!