Friday, April 1, 2011

Saying Good-bye

To facebook. It is entirely too time consuming, and I find it odd that people that hated me in high school have attempted to friend me. Not that I'm not a forgiving person, but I wasn't friends with you then...so...yeah. I've also not posted anything on there in months, and no one seems to particularly noticed, so that too is a reason to chuck it. That means I'll be updating this more often. Most of you only seem interested in pictures of my kids anyway, so that's pretty much what will be on here. So, back to blogger we go!


And to start things off, here's a picture of Jerry and his mini-me. I've told him several times to use a #2 guard on the clippers, and he fails to remember this. At least it keeps baby boy's hair neater.

After doing Misha's hair in a heart shaped pattern of mini-buns, we took her hair out and this is what she looked like! It was awesome. The only way we can get her super-fine hair (sorry baby girl, you got that from mommy) to hold a curl is this way!

4 comments:

Meg and Brad said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting!

Scott really is a miniature Jerry. It's crazy!

Liselle said...

Wow, Scott is totally a dead ringer for Jerry. Right down to the smile. I would be so pleased if that were so...our kids look nothing like us...but I do love how adorable they look! I need to squeeze that little boy of yours!

jimmybyu said...

I love the hair!!! Both Misha, Kaden and you. Jerry's hair is the same... Also I couldn't help but notice that Scott and Kaden look tons alike. I guess that is what happens when you are related to each other!

Kellie said...

I'm having similiar feelings about facebook...but definately love that you'll be updating your blog more!