Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Another Look-alike Meter

I did this back in the day with Misha, and now I wanted to do one with Scott. I did another with Misha, and as opposed to last time where she looked more like me by 28%, she now only looks more like me by 3%.  Fun nonetheless.  See my post from somewhere in 2007 for the link to do it.

1 comment:

Kim and Jim said...

Hayley! How is school going? We still have a couple of years finishing up pre-req's before Jim will start, probably just as you are finishing... I wish we were closer to starting the program, but oh well. I guess we're late bloomers. Thanks for the tip on Immunology- we will take all the hints we can get, so keep them coming!

So, a while ago you asked about me texting and I just now got the message... my # is 801.592.7722. I only have 500 a month (haven't paid the $5 to upgrade yet) but only rarely do I come close to going over that amount.

Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!!