So we got the lovely opportunity to take a fabulous week long vacation to Jamaica last week. My whole family rented a beach house and so all of us were able to be together-- the parents, my sister and her husband and their kids, and us. We had a fabulous time, and most of us are wishing we could have our cook back. I miss being able to kayak and paddle board whenever I wanted. But alas-all good things come to an end.:(
Misha in line for customs in the Montego Bay airport.
View from the dock of the house. This little stone statue was fascinating to me, and I just loved nabbing a photo with a gorgeous sunset in the background.
These two were nearly inseparable. And Uncle Garrison was such a sport to push them so often in this hammock.
The boys. Sir and his mini.
He just looks so full of promise and potential. My sweet Tasmanian Devil.
All the cousins. Left to right, Tristan, Misha, Griffin, Lyla, and Scott. And yes, this was the best shot I got.
The fam!
The kiddles!
A view of our own private little beach.
Stay tuned for more pics when I get them from my mom.









1 comment:
Looks like an amazing trip! I can't wait to see more pictures. I miss you!!!! Any chance you'll be coming to Swiss Days this year? ;)
Post a Comment