It's official-I accepted a position at Tucson Orthopaedic Institute and our family will be moving to Tucson, AZ! We're very excited to start a new chapter in our life, and I'm really excited to finally be working soon! I'm not sure that anyone reads this thing anymore, so it's highly likely I'll be shutting this blog down in the next little bit. We love all of you, thank you for all your love and support over the years and for watching our family grow.
2 comments:
I'm so happy you're moving closer!!We'll have to come visit!! Well, at least the Aves and I since Todd works a lot. And we can fly for free ;) I'm shutting down my blog, too....Instagram is so much easier. And you can get your pictures bound in a book and sent to you for $5 (Chatbooks) once a month. So I totally understand!!
We lived in Tucson! We loved it. What part of town are you guys moving to? Are you ever on other social media? Would love
To catch up!
Post a Comment