Is this not the cutest picture ever? I love the classic eye-squinty full face grins. I just can't stand how cute they are when they do this! It makes me wish I could remember or return to the days when I was unabashedly happy over , what?, gas? My mom playing with me? Honestly-the innocence of children! Ignorance truly is bliss, is it not?
8 comments:
look how cute!!! What a happy baby you have? She just keeps getting cuter and cuter!
She just looks too happy--don't you wish you knew the big secret she is thinking!!
The website is a great idea to keep everyone updated! Love, Mom
Oh my goodness. She's just so adorable! Don't you just want to pick her up and eat her? :D I do my baby every time he does that ...I just want to squeeze him and kiss him all over ... next is the giggles ... how will we be able to stand that??? Horrible situation!!! :D
Totally awesome pic, she's such a cutie! -Uncle Jimmy
man you guys had a super cute baby and you are right this is one of the best pictures i've seen!
kevin
aka elder luke
She is so cute, and what a personality! You two are so lucky! Corinne
Hayley! It's Erin! Richins! I haven't talked to you in forever, but Brandalyn said you had a baby and I should check out your blog for pics...she's adorable! Email me, we'll catch up! rande_richins@hotmail.com. You can check out our blog, too, for current pics of Morgan. it's www.richinsfam.blogspot.com!
Post a Comment