Monday, July 2, 2007

Blessings...

Okay, so this weekend (Sunday actually) was Misha's blessing. In our church we have infants given a name and a blessing when they are about a month or two months old. A friend in my ward, Elena, had her son Viktor blessed on the same day-he was born just a day before Misha. Same hospital and everything-so Elena and I got to visit one another while we were at the hospital. So I got this adorable picture of them together. Elena and I joke that they're going to get married some day...which would be cool, because we really like Elena and Joel. :) My mom made Misha's beautiful blessing dress. You can see a bit of the lavendar ribbon in the collar...here's a better picture of it...
Thanks mom for making it! I think she looks so beautiful in it.:)


Grandma and Grandpa Brown, and Aunt KJ came out for the event as well. We had a blast hanging out with them, and I know they had a blast spending time with Misha. She apparently REALLY likes Aunt KJ because she smiled at her every time KJ held her...I was a little jealous...she never smiles like that for me! We were so glad that they were able to come. Thankfully it won't be too long before we see them again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh by the way - we have TONS of pictures of you and Jerry at your wedding with your long beautiful hair. I can't remember if we sent you any of them - but if you want any - let me know. We really have some cute ones. In fact, some downright beautiful ones.
MommaDee
(Dirolamo that is)