Alright-so please forgive the pink binkie. :) It's her "crib binkie," so really the only time she gets it is when she's asleep. I think it's funny that she now will cuddle with this little giraffe too. I love that toy. It's SO soft. We're now getting more and more giggles out of her-she is such a happy baby! She's picked up the new skill of grabbing her feet now as well...in fact the way she's grabbing it in this picture reminds me of a yoga pose I do...it's called "dead bug pose." Haha.
2 comments:
Aww, she is sooo cute. Misha is getting so big already! And I have to agree with you, the pink binkie looks kinda awkward, but she is holding that giraffe and she is not letting go! She really is an angel!
Morgan has a giraffe like that, too...she slept with it and her 'lubby' (blankie...dont ask me how she got 'lubby' from 'blankie'...) every night 'till about 5 months ago...I swear it's a wonder one of the eyes didn't come off--she used to bite on it all the time!
-Erin
Post a Comment