Thursday, September 13, 2007

Makes ME laugh

Okay, so I think it's HILARIOUS to put a cloth over my kid's head and watch what she does. She'll look from side to side rather quickly, and it makes me crack up laughing every time. Maybe someone out there thinks I'm a terrible mother, but what's the point in having a kid if it isn't going to entertain you once in a while?
LOOK at the amount of drool on this child's chest. Seriously now. I SO can't wait until she learns to swallow....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

she looks like she's saying "MOM! What's with the blanket!" haha. She's so adorable.

Anonymous said...

LOL, I am still laughing. I used to do the EXACT SAME THING! We're both terrible mothers!

Anonymous said...

Have you gotten her a card board box and dolly yet? I think she would really enjoy that. Corinne

Anonymous said...

Atleast its not spit up on her shirt! I hope you guys are all doing well.
Love,
Angela

Anonymous said...

Just wait until she starts throwing the blanket over YOUR head and laughing like crazy... it's funny for about the first time, then it gets annoying (speaking from the experience of having a 2-year old...)

Anonymous said...

So cute!! Can't wait to see her again. (And you gus, too) love ya

Plan-G said...

That's hilarious, but just wait until you see what simplicity it takes for her to be amused. All in good fun.