Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving and more proof


Okay, so, you'll have to forgive...this is really just proof for Grandma Brown that we did indeed put her in her Thanksgiving bib...I didn't know it was on video mode, so sorry about that. But she did wear it, and I thought it was really cute. And now-for further proof that my daughter looks like ME...here is a photo comparison...
I'd say that's pretty darn close....I'm pretty sure she's got a bit more chub than I did at that age though...oh well...if you see her in person, she really resembles my picture a lot more than trying to get it in a photo. Nonetheless we had fun at Oma and Opa's. (I've decided I want my parents to be something other than Grandma and Grandpa Heath...I like them to be able to distinguish between grandparents without having to use last names...especially since MY grandparents are Grandma and Grandpa Heath.) Hope all is well with everyone and I hope you had wonderfully filled stomachs after last Thursday.

4 comments:

elenapena said...

That's cute, Hayley. I love how you were able to stage the pose and all. Your kid is like playdough, man, just stays the way you put her. I love it! Fine, she does look a lot like you. But she has a lot of Jerry in her too. Wouldn't you agree?

Kim and Jim said...

Is she crawling now??

Meg and Brad said...

She does look similar!!! I've never seen it until now though! And - you need to go check out my blog and comment! And keep in touch - hey - what does Jerry want for Christmas? Brad has his name! themonsens.blogspot.com
Let's talk soon!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for having Misha wear her Thanksgiving bib. It's fun to know that all three of my new granddaughters were triplets on that day! But I have to say I was just looking at one of the few baby pictures we have of Jerry and I think Misha looks more like Jerry did in that picture. Sorry Hayley. Actually, she looks like both of you, but I think she looks mostly like Misha, so let's let her be her. I miss all of you and hope you all have a great Christmas. Love, Grandma Brown or whatever you want to call me.