It's official-she's started crawling. Already she has begun to wreak havoc on the house by tipping over the Damp Rid (calcium chloride flakes that soak up moisture in the air) in our room (not easy to clean up might we add), and making her way toward every plastic bag that may be sitting on the floor at the time. She's now adept enough to crawl under the piano and chew on the peddles as well. And thus begins the baby-proofing era of the Brown household....heaven help us all.
7 comments:
Ha! Good luck with that.
Luke is coming up on birthday number two and I'm still finding new things to baby proof. In the cycle of life, at least we know babies are resilient, as they teach us what we shouldn't let them have. She's a cute little thing though.
She is so stinkin' cute! I can't stand it, Hayley! I just want to eat her up. Can I? ;-)
she really is adorable.
did i tell you how much fun it was to see you at Meagan's wedding? it really was great to catch up a little and to see how cute and happy Misha is in person.
good luck with the baby proofing! let the good times begin!
That's amazing!I can't wait to meet her!
Love Corinne
Aww, it's so cute when they start crawling. I remember Bri would crawl under the coffee table to lick the shiny circle thing that connects the base! They are so smart! Just let her sit on the dishwasher door...that amuses them for hours!
Ahh, and now we find out why it's so important to vacuun frequently if we want those darling little outfits not to have ground-in dirt on them, and the baby to be eating all those little things she finds on the floor! I remember those days. Can't wait to see if she finds the shoes behind the couch!! But she is very cute, anyway.
Mom
its so fun when they start to crawl isn't it? yay misha!
Post a Comment