
Merry Christmas everyone! Jer, Misha, and I went on an outing to Tysons Corner to finish up some Christmas shopping today, and while we were there we managed to get all of us some new beanies...(my favorite one given to me by one of my best friends, Jeff Stone, was sadly eaten by mice while we lived at Sundance, and I've been searching for a good one ever since...) Jer and I love the North Face (named for the north face of mountains being the most icy, cold, and hardest side to climb), so we picked ourselves up a couple of sweet ones there, and Misha's we got at the Disney store. She's so stinkin' cute in them! Just to reiterate, I still hate shopping this close to Christmas, even if it is a bit for myself.:) Yes, that's our Christmas tree in the back ground. I refused to put up our fake one, and the one on the table there is actually potted, so I guess we went a little green this year by not actually cutting one down. I snapped this next picture a couple of days ago while we were all at home together. Apparently, Misha's anxious to already be moving out of the bottle stage.

Just so you're all prepared-we're not sending out Christmas cards-if you read this, you pretty much know what's going on in our lives. If not, give us a call once in a while-we love hearing from all of you we miss so much. We do hope that this season finds you happy, healthy, and above all, aware that you have a Heavenly Father and a Savior who love you all very very much. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
1 comment:
Merry Christmas to you too!!
Post a Comment