So, here's the first video of her walking. It's about time! I love that she's walking and am not sad one bit that she is growing up and getting closer to being able to hold on a normal conversation with me. I find Jer hilarious-I love that he talks to her like you hear people on tv talk to babies. ("Come get Mr. Froggggggyyyyy...") And you'll understand this when you get to the end, but wow, leg cramps...they can be a real pain. But, we're so proud of her (not that we really TAUGHT her to do this) and are so excited that she's growing up. We can't wait to see who she turns out to be!
Friday, June 20, 2008
It's about time!
So, here's the first video of her walking. It's about time! I love that she's walking and am not sad one bit that she is growing up and getting closer to being able to hold on a normal conversation with me. I find Jer hilarious-I love that he talks to her like you hear people on tv talk to babies. ("Come get Mr. Froggggggyyyyy...") And you'll understand this when you get to the end, but wow, leg cramps...they can be a real pain. But, we're so proud of her (not that we really TAUGHT her to do this) and are so excited that she's growing up. We can't wait to see who she turns out to be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I can't watch this at work, so I'll have to wait till I get home, but YAY!!!! Go Misha!!!!
So so cute!~ Course then again - look at her mama......... =)!
I love this stage! No wonder they call them toddlers! My mom calls these the "drunken staggers." LOL Congrats! Now your life gets super exciting, huh? Seriously though - when are you going to teach me how to fight??? :)
Yippeee!!!!!Big girl walking! I love that she just kept walking right by her froggie...typical headstrong girl! Love it, Congratulations Misha!
i love the low center of gravity she maintains...she's so cautious! haha. my nephews just went for it...and usually walked off the side of the bed or into walls or chairs or what have you. so cute! congrats to misha!
She's definitely a little doll--brings back great memories of you and that time of your life--Mom
Post a Comment