Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ah, updates.

It's finally the fall. The weather is turning perfect, and soon the leaves will begin to change. So, things are a changin' and we're likin' it a lot. First off, here's a little Misha update. She is starting to feed herself!

It's frustrating trying to keep her clean, but one must forge on! We're working really hard on being more patient and just letting her learn it herself. And...guess what....

That's right, she's ambidextrous. Hopefully she keeps this skill-it's so rare these days.
So, what's the cutest thing in the whole wide world?
Kids in footy pajamas. I love footy pajamas, and I love Misha in them. She's just so darn cute.

And, she's pretty cute in new Sunday dresses too. Her hair (as you may or may not be able to tell) is long enough for a half pony tail. We just got this dress, and I just love it! I need to find her a little sweater to go over it so she can continue to wear it through these upcoming cooler months. And so, I hope you all enjoy a few picture updates. Things with Jerry and I are going well-we're forging ahead and looking forward to a fun 5 day anniversary celebration coming up in January...we're looking into going to the Carribean. If anyone's heard of some good deals, let us know!


10 comments:

Sarah W. said...

WoW she is getting so big! I swear she has the greatest eyes! wOw!

abby said...

oh, my goodness she just gets cuter. i love that dress in the last picture, how adorable! i just want to pinch her! and what's this about the caribbean? i want to go!

Liselle said...

I miss those fun days- the dress up and the happy compliant angel. Terrible twos hit as we're waiting to cross into three...it is aweful! Enjoy these days, you blink and then they are gone! Love her shoes too! Tres chic!

lisa said...

So dang cute. I love the hair love the jammies and the dress is oh so adorable.

Lindsay Edward said...

She is getting so big and so cute! I love her hair in the last picture

Liselle said...

I just want to tell you, I log on here sometimes just to see Misha smile!

Kim and Jim said...

Cute! I haven't been on your blog in a while, but it is fun to see how Misha is growning up. I have to admit, it's so much fun to have little girls to dress up! Glad to know things are going well, good luck planning the Anniversary trip!

Ty and Kumari said...

SHE IS CUTE!! LOVE THE GREEN DRESS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

it's a really low key island and resort, but perfect if you're looking to just sit ans relax for a week and maybe go to a beach or on a driving tour. We went to St. Kitts for our honeymoon and stayed at the Super Bay Beach Club. I can't remember the price, but it was one of the best deals we found with the travel agent. Plus you've got to get the beach front room. It's amazing just to open that slider in the morning and hear the waves. Okay, now I want to go back... <3 Amy P

amy_victoria said...

PS her dress is ADORABLE!