So, as you can see, we finally can kind-of get Misha's hair in a full ponytail. Sort of.
Thanks to the "Better Mothering Club" (Aka: Melinda Cole and Lis Nelson) for getting my cute daughter prepared for Halloween this year. She was this cute little flower fairy. At least, I'm pretty sure that's what she's supposed to be. Jerry found her at the Cole's house (we both worked!) helping Toddums hand out candy. I wish we had pictures of that! In fact, it was my original intent to get a picture of her helping to hand out candy, but by the time we all got home, there was no one out anymore.
4 comments:
Misha is just so cute. I love her in the fairy costume! little girls are adorable. And yes, you guessed it, we are expeccting numero dos. I haven't announced it on the blog yet because we haven't been to the doctor yet. But I am 12 weeks and due in May!
Too cute! Love that ponytail...
When I saw her a couple of weeks ago she gave me this look like "hmmm, you look sorta familiar. Yeah... not really." You need to get down here more often.
p.s. No one should ever teach their own child piano lessons unless they are made of patience, head to toe.
Every time I check your blog I am amazed at how much Misha is growing! She is so cute with her little ponytail and bangs.
Man she looks so grown up w/ that ponytail!! She doesn't look like a baby anymore!
Post a Comment