Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Adorable Photo Ops

Props to Jer who shot these on a whim. (He even did her hair himself!!!)

This is such a classic almost 2 year old picture to me. She's just so happy with whatever!


Too adorable....my child is just too adorable.

I think my kid looks hilarious in timeout. I'm probably a bad mother for thinking this....

6 comments:

Kellie said...

You're not a bad Mom! When Nati was that age anytime she did something bad, got into something she shouldn't or threw a tantrum I just laughed! I tried not to but she was just so darn cute and it was just so funny! So don't feel bad!

Singhappy2 said...

I LOVE IT!! She is so big, omgosh - when did that happen?????

I happen to finally have a few more on my page too-

www.singhappy2.blogspot.com

Kim and Jim said...

Holy COW she is growing fast! Are you guys coming out this way any time soon?

{Elyse} said...

I can't believe how big Misha is now!! What a doll! How are things going with you guys? I haven't talked to you in a while!

Lin said...

still adorable as ever...but she's growing too fast! she's a little girl now!

The Gould Family said...

what a cutie! man she's getting so big!