
Yes! That's right! Jerry got me a Nikon D5000 for my birthday!!!! My camera actually came with Tamron lenses, not Nikon ones, but the reviews have been fairly similar, and I think will be great for what I'm planning on doing with it for my little side hobby. I LOVE it. I'm still a bit intimidated by it, but I took a picture this morning that if you asked me turned out pretty darn good.
Look at how beautiful my little girl is! It kills me. This isn't quite as sharp as it appears on the camera, or when downloaded to my computer, but it still gives you somewhat of an idea....
Hope everyone's good out there-we went to Hershey Park a couple of weeks ago, I'll be posting pictures soon.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday!! Awesome camera- we're looking into getting a nice one. And, yes, Misha is the cutest thing ever.
ooh lucky! Enjoy!
She is so big!!! And she's so pretty!! And happy late birthday to you!!!
Post a Comment