


And that's right! We're thrilled to announce that it's a boy. We can't wait until he makes his adorable appearance in April, and I've already started to buy some cute boy clothes....I forgot how small they can be! My favorite picture is his cute little foot.:)
Thanksgiving we spent with my parents. I only managed to catch two pictures, and both are of the same thing. Misha decided she wanted Opa to help her eat some pudding, and being spoiled as she is, he obliged. I find it hilarious that he opens his mouth to get her to open hers. Isn't it funny the things we do without thinking about it? We had a blast with them, and look forward to spending a few days this next week with them-even if Jerry does have to work Christmas and the weekend.:(
Our first snow finally came around in the first week of December. I caught a few picture of Misha playing in the snow for the first time. She also helped Jerry brush my car off.
Our first HUGE snow came yesterday.:) We got over a foot in less than 12 hours or so. It made me feel like I'd moved to Utah in the middle of the night! It was REAL snow! (I.E.: Powdery!) And lots of it! It brought back a lot of memories for Jerry and I when we first lived at Sundance after we were married. Multiple memories of driving in knee deep snow...and shoveling a wrap around deck...and doing it all the time...and it made us miss having a four wheel drive vehicle. Misha also decided to find the shovel on the front porch and once again help daddy out.
(I actually caught a drip!)
I just love the look of untouched snow. Isn't it beautiful!?!
And so, that seems to be about it. Things are going well. We have had a wonderful year and are incredibly grateful for the chance I have to be at home with the kids (multiple?!?! That sounds SO weird). Jerry has worked very hard this year, and as of tomorrow or Tuesday will have finished his first college class in about 7 or 8 years. I’m so proud of him! Misha continues to amaze us and grows bigger and smarter every day. It has been a truly bountiful year. We love and miss all of our friends and family who live out of state and hope you know that you are often in our thoughts and prayers. May our Heavenly Father bless all of you at this joyous time of year when we celebrate the birth of His son and our Savior, Jesus Christ. We have a strong testimony of Him and of the gospel. We know that it is through living the way He would have us to is the only way to true happiness. Merry Christmas to all, and remember that wise men STILL seek Him.
7 comments:
glad you've had such a great year. merry christmas!!
CONGRATS on the boy!! One of each - how perfect is that!?! Misha is getting SO big and more and more adorable! (Didn't know that was possible!) Love & Miss!
congrats!
Wahoo! Love boys! Although, you do have one pretty adorable girl! Congrats!
Yaay for a baby boy!! We're so happy for you guys. And how awesome that you were able to quit your job to stay home with the kiddos. It's hard at times to just be at home all the time but SOOO worth it. Miss you guys- Happy New Year!!
Merry Christmas! Congrats on the little boy- they are lots and lots of fun!!! Misha is getting so big and even more adorable!
I am so far behind on checking blogs, you may never see this commnet. I am so happy that people blog. I love spending an hour or so checking on friends near and far. I am so exited that you are having a boy this time. One of each is always frun. Can't wait to se what you name him. I know you guys wait to tell. I AM all ears!
Post a Comment