Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Keep On Keepin’ On.

Well, that’s what we do. Things have been fairly routine I suppose. Jer is working lots and doing the paramedic class, and therefore we hardly see him. I have my lazy days and then I have days I paint the whole kitchen. It’s hard to find the motivation some days to do anything, and other days I just have to get it done. The joys of nesting…

Things do seem to be getting in order though, and that makes me happy. We have a pretty good clothes stock started for this little guy, and I can’t wait to have him in the world. I especially can’t wait to sleep on my back and stomach again….*sigh*. I try to keep things tossed up once in a while, so I go down to Southern Maryland a couple of days a week to help out my mom in her tax office. I’ve gone from being a respiratory therapist to my mother’s dream of an accountant.:) But I can certainly tell you more or less what you can and can’t deduct on your return!

Misha it seems has successfully potty trained. An accident here or there once in a great while, but other than that she’s got it down. Thank heavens! I refuse to have more than one child in diapers at a time unless I’m having twins….which as far as I know, I’m not. Though this kid is actually measuring about two to three weeks ahead of where he should be. Where do my gigantic children come from?!?! Contrary to popular belief, I am still having episodes of throwing up even though I’m 7.5 months into this thing. Sorry all you who thought that’d go away! I proved you wrong! And no, before you ask, it doesn’t work-trust me, I’ve tried it. But hey, at least my fear of puking is all but obliterated.

Well, we have four feet of snow piled up in the front yard again, but here’s a picture of Misha sledding in that first big storm we got. It was her first time at it, and she LOVED it. No surprise there. Other than that I haven’t had much reason to take pictures. I suppose one of these days when Jerry is home, I’ll have him take a good picture or two of my huge belly, and then I’ll post them. Hope everyone is great!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry you're still sick... but at least you're closer to being done than not. :) Boys are FUN!!!!