So, I guess I've got no excuse. Other than that I go to the gym every day. Yeah-that's it! It takes up all my time and I'm so exhausted I don't have time to blog....right. I actually do go every day-just so you know.
So, I've had a ton of time on my hands the last (almost) year since quitting work. And so I got bored enough to actually make my daughter's Halloween costume. That's right-you heard me-I made it. All of it (including the wings-which it's sad you can hardly see them in this picture because really they're the most magnificent and best part of this entire costume).
I think I may never make another one again.
I did NOT make Scott's costume. He was still cute though. Albeit unhappy-but you can't tell in this picture!;)
And-he sits up now. Yep-all by himself. And he crawls-and has four teeth-neither of these things which you can see in this picture. But he's adorable anyhow.
Perhaps at the beginning of December we'll post pictures of our trip to DISNEY WORLD coming up over Thanksgiving. I'M SO EXCITED I ALMOST WET MYSELF! I've never been-can you tell?
3 comments:
Your little Scott is a little cutie pie! Good job on the costume...I am impressed!
Scott is changing so much....you really should blog more so your family on the other side of the country can see......
Disney world sounds fun! I told grandma tonight at dinner that you should get her a jazzy scooter or something so she doesn't wear out quite so fast! She half laughed at the idea......
Oh my goodness I love your pictures. Your kids are just adorable!
Post a Comment